Technical Edge Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Must Print out and sign waiver

Go down

Must Print out and sign waiver Empty Must Print out and sign waiver

Post by Admin Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:26 pm

ATHLETE WAIVER FORM 
In order for the athlete to partcipate in this class, you MUST return this form with your registration informaton and payment. Under no circumstance will we allow a camper to partcipate unless we have the completed form below.

PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN INDEMNITY   AGREEMENT 
CHILD/WARD:    
GYM/INSTRUCTOR:  Legends MMA/T.J. Hill
ACTIVITY: T.J. Hill Wrestling Instruction
DESCRIPTION OF ACTIVITY: Learning World Class Techniques  
DATE(S) OF ACTIVITY: 1/1/2023 - 1/1/2024
I would like my CHILD/WARD to participate in the above named ACTIVITY. As parent or legal guardian, I agree to defend and fully indemnify the above named GYM/INSTRUCTOR against any claim which results from the intentional or negligent actions taken of my CHILD/WARD during the above named ACTIVITY.
I further agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless the GYM/INSTRUCTOR against any claim or cause of action whatsoever brought by my CHILD/WARD or his/her parent/legal guardian against the GYM/INSTRUCTOR which arose out of the above-identified ACTIVITY, regardless of whether such claim results from the negligence of the GYM/INSTRUCTOR , its employees or volunteers or the negligence of individuals or companies not a party to this agreement.
I certify that I have an understanding of this agreement and the risks and hazards associated with the ACTIVITY described above that my CHILD/WARD will be participating in. I further understand that I had the opportunity to fully discuss this agreement with a representative of the GYM/INSTRUCTOR to clarify any concerns or questions about the activity or this agreement that I may have had.

Parent/Legal Guardian Signature                                 Date:
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://techedgewrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Must Print out and sign waiver Empty Re: Must Print out and sign waiver

Post by Admin Mon May 01, 2023 1:31 pm

print this out and sign it.. or comment email address and i'll send it to you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 05, 2023 1:45 pm

comment email address and I'll send you the waiver.. This internet forum was supposed to make this easier..lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum